Insider Details on #Jensomnia

Have you heard of #Jensomnia?  If you haven’t, I’d love to help you become familiar with the craziness that is now known as #Jensomnia on Twitter.

JM Profile 2

Who: @JennyMcCarthy and you! (Oh, and me @SurferWife. With a minimum of 1 bottle of Pinot Grigio by my side)

What: A Twitter party where @JennyMcCarthy encourages participants to pull off super ridiculous stunts AND the best ones always get prizes — so get creative! How fun is that?

Where: Twitter, of course!  Under the #Jensomnia hashtag

When: This Saturday, August 31 for one hour starting at 1am EST/10pm PST

Why: The simple answer is because she loves her late night crowd and wants to play with you! Besides, why not?

Other #Jensomnia details:

This is a special version of the game to celebrate Jenny reaching 1M followers on Twitter. (She’s awfully close now, so help spread the word to get her there!) Since this is to celebrate that fun milestone, there will be some really cool cash prizes for the winners!

If you’ve read this far, I want to help you out and give you a little insider insight on a checklist of supplies to have handy for the party.  This includes, but is not limited to, a Sharpie, tooth brush and toothpaste, a light-colored balloon, and of course your phone for pictures.

Please note: To be eligible to win, you must follow @JennyMcCarthy on Twitter and include the hashtag #Jensomnia on your tweets.

See you this Saturday Night on Twitter!

10 Responses to Insider Details on #Jensomnia
  1. Mike
    August 30, 2013 | 10:33 pm

I will try and make this. It sounds like a lot of fun!

2. Stefanie
    August 31, 2013 | 10:52 am

I’ve got my hot sauce and a Sharpie. Let’s do this thang.

3. g0t_bliss
    August 31, 2013 | 3:12 pm

got everything on the list I even have some thigh highs and lingerie, my creative juices are flowing lol

4. Edna Myers @sweetsaver_68ja
    August 31, 2013 | 5:47 pm

I am coming to the party. I just don’t have the items. Hope that is ok. lol

5. Jessica Solsona
    August 31, 2013 | 10:19 pm

How do I do this? I am new! 🙂

6. Jessica Solsona
    August 31, 2013 | 10:22 pm

Hmmmm? I don’t have a Balloon! :/ but I have everything else! W

7. szyba kominkowa piotrkow tryb
    October 30, 2015 | 2:46 am

Remarkable! Its actually awesome post, I have got much
    clear idea about from this post.

8. libido steigern
    November 3, 2015 | 6:26 pm

For most up-to-date information you have to visit internet and on the web I found this web
    page as a most excellent website for nesest updates.

9. Only thing that is worrisome is Martin’s possible engagement on another field,
    beside those he already is active, which means less
    time available for writing last two books in his epic fantasy series.
    He is knows for capturing his feelings in his work and with
    the Ayrton Senna Movie Soundtrack he did exactly that:
    Capturing the essence of Senna in a fantastic piece of
    work. The Ayrton Senna Movie is a documentary of the life of
    Ayrton Senna and shows all his accomplishments, Senna as a
    person and his relationship with rival drivers.

10. Lacey
    April 28, 2016 | 11:05 pm

Saludos Esiata!Gracles por el comentarioLa verdad es que Tallinn es una ciudad de postal Yo recomiendo mucho vistar las tres república Bálticas. Son pequeñas, baratas. muy ricas en naturaleza, cultura, historia y con un patrimonio muy valioso