Don’t Touch Me There – That’s My No-No Square!

Some of you may have seen the commotion I was causing earlier this week on my social media platforms.  Tweets saying stupid crap like this:

I felt like I was birthing a royal baby

how I was lying helpless on the floor googling, “Can gas feel like menstrual cramps?”

Wondering if anyone has ever died of gas

You know.  I was tweeting the usual obnoxious SurferWife type bullshit.  What you didn’t know was I was in real pain.  Turns out some wacky cyst exploded or some weird phenomenon but I am going to go ahead and determine my own final diagnosis. Screw the medical professionals.  THIS is what was wrong with me this week:

SurferWife Uterus

And there you have it.  I have now killed two birds with one stone.  This explains my ailments from this week and also alerts you to the fact that I am not and will never again be pregnant.

Thank you for reading.

8 Responses to Don’t Touch Me There – That’s My No-No Square!
  1. Sam Millus
    July 26, 2013 | 7:28 pm

Ok that’s just funny. My uterus would be right there w/yours!! No more babies ever!!

2. www.o7l.net
    July 27, 2015 | 10:24 pm

Se trata de transplantar las células madre que se
    convierten en espermatozoides para reemplazarlas con las
    células pancreáticas productoras de insulina.

3. comparerprixs4mini.sitew.fr
    August 5, 2015 | 5:00 am

Les Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini , S4 Zoom et S4 Energetic
    avaient été dévoilés officiellement à Londres le 20 juin dernier lors
    du Samsung Premiere. La firme coréenne
    livre ce mardi leur prix respectif. Les dates
    de sortie des trois smartphones sont toujours inconnues
    à ce jour. Mais ils sont tous les trois disponibles en pré-commande chez des revendeurs français. Le
    S4 Mini sera vendu au prix de 444,ninety five€ , le S4 Zoom à 444,90€ et le S4 Active à 579,99€ Le Samsung
    Galaxy S4 Zoom, a contrario des deux suivants, est déjà disponible et est vendu
    au prix de 444,90€.

4. trove hacks and cheats
    November 12, 2015 | 1:23 pm

The Trove Hack Tool has been scanned by most widely used antivirus packages and tried by exclusive chosen beta
    testers.

5. visit website
    December 1, 2015 | 12:47 am

Genuinely no matter if someone doesn’t understand then its up to other visitors that they will help, so
    here it occurs.

6. For instance, if you’re a male, there is no purpose a manufacturer of
    lady’s razors would be interested in your opinion and it would be a waste of his income to spend
    you for it.

7. mobile games reddit
    December 4, 2015 | 1:57 pm

We recognize that Android may be the fastest growing
    cellular platform, to that your interest in Android software improvement is steadily growing due.

8. Event Support
    March 7, 2016 | 2:34 am

It is not my first time to visit this site, i am visiting this site
    dailly and obtain good facts from here every day.