SurferWife’s Fashion Disasters on the Shore

It’s a fashion disaster on the shore, bitch! I had to apologize in advance to my poor and unsuspecting SurferWife’s Fasion Disasters Contributors before forcing their eyeballs and creative thinking caps upon these dipshits.  #GTL4Life

Image via Google

SurferWife Says:  “Someone needs to fist pump his face.”

Amanda Says:  “The situation is looking pretty good for a 75 year old man.”

Mimi Says:  “The Situation actually put thought into looking this stupid: He matched his beads with his jacket.”

Moooooog35 Says:  “It’s like the song goes, “Everyone’s crazy ’bout a sharp-dressed man” except with the lyrics “Everyone thinks you bought your clothes at “Douchebags WearHouse.””

Image via Google

KLZ Says:  “I saw on Star Trek that laser eyes would be totally fashionable in the future. So now, I’m a trendsetter yo.”

Carri Says:  “My ‘Guess’ is Snooki can’t see how stupid she looks with those glasses on.”

Amanda Says:  “Guess……how many Swarovski crystals gave their lives so she could wear those stupid shit sunglasses.”

Mimi Says:  “Guess: Your glasses fell in the glitter bin at Hookers Are Us?”

Image via Google

Moooooog35 Says:  “Half slut, half sparkly. It’s like Bella and Edward birthed a centaur.”

KLZ Says:  “Body glitter on your chest is so 5 minutes ago. Iridescent tights your grandma wore? That’s retro.”

SurferWife Says:  “Ed Hardy makes grown up onesies?”

MeSoRandy Says:  “Looks like Ed Hardys wife’s tampon.  Is she standing on a wee wee pad for puppies?  I didn’t know she was incontinent.”

Image via Google

Amanda Says:  “Jersey Shore girls – singlehandedly keeping the sequin industry in business since 2010.”

KLZ Says:  “There’s a good reason not one of them can look us in the eye. And I’m sure it’s a reason we don’t want to know.”

Carri Says:  “Bravo really jumped the shark with “The Real Housewives of the Amazon Jungle.”

San Diego Momma Says:  “Jersey Shore: Where the only thing bigger than the boobs are the Bump-its.”

Moooooog35 Says:  “Sssshhhh…if you listen closely, you can hear the intelligence being sucked from the room.”

Want more Shore gossip?  Head over to It’s Blogworthy for her weekly celebrity roundup.

Who the SurferWife Fashion Disaster Contributors Are:

Mimi: Author of Living in France can be found on Twitter at @MimsHadToDoIt

Moooooog35: Author of Mental Poo can be found on Twitter at @Moooooog35 and on Facebook

KLZ: Author of Taming Insanity can be found on Twitter at @TamingInsanity and on Facebook

Amanda: Author of It’s Blogworthy can be found on Twitter at @AmandaAustin and on Facebook

MeSoRandy: Can be found on Twitter at @MeSoRandy

Carri: Author of Mommy’s Little Monster Blake can be found on Twitter at @CarriBrown

San Diego Momma: Author of San Diego Momma can be found on Twitter @SanDiegoMomma and on Facebook

14 Responses to SurferWife’s Fashion Disasters on the Shore
  1. Galit Breen
    March 9, 2012 | 6:02 am

Ohmygoodness, too funny!

(Did you know that I used to live in Jersey? And ohmygoodness NO, I never looked like that! Shocking, I know. :))

2. Cathy
    March 9, 2012 | 7:13 am

This is easily one of my favorite blog features. “someone needs to fist pump his face”….best line ever.

3. Amanda Austin
    March 9, 2012 | 7:26 am

Well done, contributors. Well done. These were hilariously awesome.

4. Carrie
    March 9, 2012 | 8:01 am

Sweet Mother of GOD!
    I’m fairly sure I will have nightmares about Snooki popping out of my closet with those glasses on.

5. KLZ
    March 9, 2012 | 8:29 am

I’m gonna go ahead and give this round to Amanda for calling the situation a 75 year old man

6. MiMi
    March 9, 2012 | 8:47 am

I mean I really could not think of anything for some of those. Even the ones I came up with were lame because I just couldn’t wrap my brain around how stupid they look.

7. Carri
    March 9, 2012 | 9:52 am

My word. We’re funny.

8. stephanie @ babe's rockin' mami
    March 9, 2012 | 10:44 am

I laughed so many times! I am proud to say I have never watched the show and don’t plan on it haha

9. Laura
    March 9, 2012 | 1:38 pm

“Half slut, half sparkly. It’s like Bella and Edward birthed a centaur.” << Pure brilliance.

10. gigi
    March 9, 2012 | 1:44 pm

I second what Laura said!!!!

11. Maegan (@ohyeah_her)
    March 10, 2012 | 8:32 am

what the HELL is Deena wearing! She looks like a orange skinned, chubby, gay pride, sofa cushion… with a tail.
    And, as usual, I have no words for The Situation – or as I like to call him, The Douche.

12. Kelly @ Dare to be Domestic
    March 12, 2012 | 6:25 am

When the first season aired it was SO entertaining – half the draw to it was the horrible fashion sense.. now even with all the money they make on each season they still dress the same, only it’s a lot flashier. I guess they don’t want to be forgotten! Thank you for the full belly laughs this morning!! Well done!

13. CTAM
    March 12, 2012 | 7:03 am

These were hilarious. And sadly true.

14. Brie Guzik
    March 14, 2012 | 1:21 am

Can we talk about how it’s awesome when Lady Gaga wears those ugly glasses but not awesome when Snooki does?

Seriously, it’s not awesome on anybody. Truth.