I need a Stop Growing Fairy to work her magic on this child man.

I’m not sure when he went from this:

To this:

But he did, it’s freaking me out, and he needs to quit growing. I mean, I’m certain I can’t be old enough to have a child this size. I need a drink now.

18 Responses to I need a Stop Growing Fairy to work her magic on this child man.
  1. jillsmo
    August 18, 2011 | 11:10 am

Oh god, I can so relate to this. My oldest is going to be 10 in January. How is that possible? By the way, they don't like it when you grab them and squeeze them and say things like "HOW DID MY BABY GET TO BE SO BIG??" sob sob sob…. Just fyi….

2. The Random Blogette
    August 18, 2011 | 11:11 am

My step-son just turned 10 and I am still freaking out about it. My youngest is turning six. I am not old enough for this. I am still 21. Come on!

3. Amanda @ It's Blogworthy
    August 18, 2011 | 11:13 am

That first picture? OMG. Look how tiny. Look how he is holding his hands just so. Too much cute for my eyes.

Second one is totally cute, too.

You were just a really, really really young Mom. Like, 14. Right? 😉

4. Unknown
    August 18, 2011 | 11:22 am

i'll drink with you~my baby will be 4 on the 24th,i have one that just turned 8 in june and another that turned 11 in april… :(

5. adrienzgirl
    August 18, 2011 | 11:29 am

Don't even get me started on this one MoMo. I drink heavily everyday. My daughter is 20!

6. Maegan
    August 18, 2011 | 1:35 pm

Your son is so handsome. I dread the day when he hits on my daughter.

7. undomestic chica
    August 18, 2011 | 2:42 pm

Such a cute little man though!

8. Everyday Mama
    August 18, 2011 | 2:44 pm

He is so freaking CUTE in that little football outfit!! Can't wait for Chace to wear one!!

9. MiMi
    August 18, 2011 | 3:14 pm

I mean, seriously!!!

10. tara
    August 18, 2011 | 6:55 pm

he is precious. but you are old. at least you have lots of eyedews to help fend off the aging, right? #tricklove

11. And Then Kate
    August 18, 2011 | 8:04 pm

He rocks that uniform well, though. BUT: Still a baby. All the way.

12. Kristin
    August 21, 2011 | 9:04 pm

I feel like my little man is going to be that big any minute now!

13. Working Mommy
    August 22, 2011 | 8:30 pm

Mine are still 2 years and 8 months…and they are growing so fast my head is spinning. I can't even begin to imagine how it will be when they get to school age.

WM

14. TDM Wendy
    August 22, 2011 | 9:24 pm

Oh man – football days! I cheered for pop warner. Fun to watch your boy out there though, right?

15. Gambling tips
    February 18, 2016 | 4:20 pm

Why users still use to read news papers when in this technological world everything
    is available on web?

16. Floyd
    November 17, 2016 | 9:56 am

Along with the Atkins food plan and the South Beach eating regimen, individuals
    who’re fascinated about low carbohydrate approaches to
    dieting will possible want to look into the Keto Diet
    Popular among many who’re making an attempt to take care of blood
    sugar ranges and lose body fat, the primary
    premise of this diet is, ‘eat fats to lose fats’.

17. Stacia
    February 3, 2017 | 4:36 pm

One sort of scarring normally regarded as a result of acne is frequently referred
    to as an ice pick” scar, which seems more deep than extensive.

18. compraseguidores.com
    February 17, 2017 | 6:24 am

I used tօ ƅe recommended tҺis blog Ьy way of mу cousin. I
    amm not positive ᴡhether this ρut up іs written throuցh hіm aѕ no
    one else understand ѕuch precise aƄout my trouble.

You’re incredible! Thank you!